Circa 1688. Known as the Charleston Pink House, this historic home is America’s second oldest masonry residence and Charleston’s oldest residence. This perfectly placed pied-a-terre sits on one of the City’s original cobblestone streets and is constructed of 18 inch thick pink Bermuda stone. The property was recently renovated yet retains its original details and features a beautiful Loutrel Briggs walled garden. This home stands alone with its unparalleled charm and historic significance. The Pink House has been a residence, tavern, law office and art gallery throughout the centuries.